New Student Enrollment

Wed, 08/05/2015 - 8:18am

Registration and Enrollment


If you need to enroll your child into Dunloggin Middle School, please contact the front office to set up an appointment with Mrs. Jill Hack, our School Services Secretary.  You may also stop by the front office to pick up a registration packet to complete before your appointment.  For your conveneince, you can also click this link to access the Registration Form:

The following documents are required at time of registration:

  • Parent picture ID: original driver’s license, military ID, or passport.
  • Signed original, current lease or deed with your address, valid dates, signatures.
  • Current utility bill with name and address (non-cellular telephone, gas and electric, cable bill).
  • Student’s proof of birth (original birth certificate, baptismal certificate, hospital certificate, passport or military ID).
  • Proof of parental relationship, custody, or guardianship. If applicable, bring legal proof of custody (court order).
  • Student’s current proof of immunizations signed by a doctor, health care provider, day care provider or school official. (See Immunization Requirements below.)
  • Student’s most recent grade report, transcript, report card from last school attended at time of withdrawal, if applicable.
  • Documentation of Special Education (IEP), 504, Psychological Report, or related services.
  • Any additional paperwork that may be necessary due to special living arrangements or circumstances.


All other questions may be found on the HCPSS website at: